School Rental

Community Use of Schools

HPSD believes that school facilities should be available for use by organizations and the general public when not required for instructional purposes.

Whether a Joint Use Agreement with Towns/Municipalities is in place or not, all bookings of school facilities will be arranged by contacting the school directly.  User groups or individuals wanting to rent schools must print Application Form 501 and submit it to the school when making the request.

The Board of Trustees sets rental rates annually.  Payments for use of HPSD schools shall be submitted to the school before the group/individual uses the facilities.

Please ensure that you are familiar with all requirements for using HPSD schools by reading Administrative Procedure 501.

Activities that are considered “High Risk” or "Excluded"as listed on page 4 of the Application Form 501 will require that the  group provides proof of insurance with HPSD named as an Additional Insured. This insurance may also be purchased through High Prairie School Division by contacting the Learning Support Centre.

Activities that requires that the instructor be certified or licensed, must provide proof of certification or licensing along with Application Form 501.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.